The GreenSearch® Difference
GreenSearch® is dedicated to assisting our Green Industry employers in identifying and attracting key management, professional, and sales talent for their critical job openings exclusively for the green industry. We listen carefully to our client’s needs, and work together to chart and navigate the most effective course of action. We take our clients thoughts and input seriously, and accept the accountability for delivering results that advance our client’s business objectives.
How we conduct the search:
STEP 1 – Contact Us
- Contact us with your needs
- Phone: (678) 778-3529
- E-mail: Info@greensearch.com
- Web site: greensearch.com
STEP 2 – Discuss Your Needs
- We’ll visit your site, if possible, at a time convenient to you.
- Meet you, if you’re available.
- Meet your key employees, if available.
- Discuss and understand your plans and how this position fits those plans.
- Profile the ideal candidate for your company.
- Answer any questions you may have of us.
STEP 3 – Identify, Attract, Select
- Refine and consolidate the information gained from your interview.
- Prepare an exact profile of the ideal candidate you want.
- Review best sources for candidates.
- Prepare a proposal for your review.
- Schedule a meeting with you to review the proposal for accuracy and approval.
- Thoroughly discuss our pricing strategy.
STEP 4 – Follow-Up to Ensure Your Total Satisfaction
- Contact, interview and screen potential candidates.
- Select those most qualified for referrals to our clients.
- Prepare a written summary on each candidate.
- Coordinate all necessary interviewing logistics for the client.
- Follow-up and get feedback on each candidate interviewed.
- Assist client with components of the employment offer and referencing
STEP 5 – Other Services
- Unlike many firms who provide staffing only services, GreenSearch® professionals are able to provide advice and assistance to you and your company in additional people related areas such as:
⇒ Policy manuals
⇒ Pay plans
⇒ Management Incentive Plans
⇒ Staffing processes
⇒ Human Resource assessments
⇒ Employee training
⇒ Job descriptions
⇒ Special projects
Our Commitment to the Green Industry
GreenSearch® principals have been regular contributors of pertinent and timely articles to the monthly newsletters and magazines published by Lawn & Landscape, Golfdom, American Nurseryman, Landscape & Irrigation, Georgia Urban Ag Council, and other regional, national industry publications. GreenSearch® has also conducted seminars at national trade shows such as Lawn & Landscape Business Strategies Conference and Lawn & Landscape School of Management, and regional trade shows such as the Southern Nursery Association, Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association, Mid-Atlantic Nursery, Florida Nursery (FNATS) and Illinois Landscape Contractors Association.
Along with 25+ years exclusively serving green industry clients nationwide, GreenSearch® is the only green industry staffing firm whose principal has earned a degree in environmental horticulture and a Certified Landscape Professional designation. This also includes certifications from globally recognized human resources associations and possesses senior-level experience directing in-house human resources staff for Fortune 500 organizations.